Sunday, December 7, 2008

Traumatise

Thought my life was over that one instant, i could not think nor feel the dramatic hit and it happened. The adrenaline rush as i got out of that car grabbing what i can.

The next instant i was at a shock state not knowing whats going on around. Whether should i respond cause i know i couldn't and yet i could not take that imagine out of my head. My eyes were wide open and i could see every that was coming. The stupidity that took over this whole dramatic scene was a near death experience.

I was so scared and yet I'm still scared.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well... its in a bad timez... u bring friends closer...

making u smile in the badest times ...

have u ignored any one lately ... who was trying to be there for u ???

Peeweechik said...

i take that in consideration n i was thankful to have alot of people there 4 me soo yea ^^