Tuesday, December 9, 2008

depression over appreciation

i was much appreciated to see those familiar faces, the faces to some of my friends and with my appreciation by thanking them. yes it was my 19th birthday by far from the traumatized incident that has taken over the weekend, there were other things that came across my mine.

Ive manage to do every thing right and that one split second, i then realize what had hit me. i failed, and to think it would be fine only to miss by 0.02% of a mark had got me devastated. frustrated as i am i failed my manual Ps. it made me think what have i done wrong and the only conclusion i thought of was that she purposely failed me so they could eat my money. god damit is all i can say

today i've manage to spend half my night expressing the voice within giving all i got. listening to the same song by High School Musical 2 - Gotta Go My Own Way.

2 comments:

LU5HE5 said...

sighhh did yu fdink she ate yur muney.? LOLOL was she a bitchy person./? i h8 f\doin drivin test on busy places. they rip yu off!

Peeweechik said...

no lol i wish to think they did she was realli nice xP