Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bed Room thoughts

1.59am
It getting late but for some reason i cannot shut my eyes. Many things are currently running through the brains of my thoughts. Should i be happy is what i should be asking???

EMO MUCH ???

urm... well i guess i cant complain

It is now 7 days from today before i turn another year older, a little bit wiser and getting towards the old age look.
my high lights for the age of 19
  1. Get my red P's it has been a good long 4 years of my life
  2. get all my debt paid up (credit card, photoshoot payments, fines and so on)
  3. as for my EK my car which i think i love need a new front fender
  4. coilovers for my car
  5. rims - buddy club P1
  6. sound system
  7. engine conversion from my standard ek1 engine to a B18c
  8. exhaust not the full loud one ^^
  9. hopefully many other after market product
  10. get a better job rather then at Teletech
As you can all see i love car and especially if its a Honda. i know I'm a girl and i can say i know quite abit about cars. i am also apart of the Ozhonda community and majority of my time i spend is on Ozhonda and possibly Facebook. (due to time consuming)

while i'm in bed other things that came across my mine.

its now 2.26am and gosh i need to get some rest but i shall keep an update tomorrow.

No comments: